• 19,908 residents - 2010 Census Data
• Typical Property Tax Rate is 1.278921800 %
• Elevation 2,842 ft.
• Precipitation is 11.7" per year
• Snowfall averages 21.6" per year
• Sunny Days of 214 per year
• Average July high temperature is 90.6°
• Average January low temperature is 22.6°
• Average July Afternoon Humidity is 22%
• Average January Afternoon Humidity is 72%
Visit the Eagle, Idaho, Chamber of Commerce website for more information.
Eagle Area Demographics
About Eagle, Idaho
Eagle resides along the banks of the Boise River and is accented by a breathtaking foothills backdrop. Residing at Boise's western border, Eagle offers upscale residential neighborhoos, newer commercial areas, boutique shopping and so much more.
Click here to learn more about Eagle, Idaho.
Learn More About Eagle
Eagle is home to a wide range of local businesses. From spas and salons to florists, healthcare providers, financial service professionals, health clubs and home improvement contractors, if there is a service you need, chances are you will find it in Eagle.